Sunday, 1 March 2015

Minor Fixes

Okay so just before I rendered out my inital video I noticed a couple of problems and fixes I wanted to fix.

The first was adding in some sunlight blockers around the edge of my walls as light was just leaking through very slightly on the corners.

Secondly I upped the lightmap resolution on a number of assets to sort those shadows out and make them look better.

After I rendered out my videos I did notice some specular glitches on metallic/glass surfaces, this actually came down to my roughness being too low, I upped this to 0.2 (Instead of using the input maps) and it worked out the problems I had.

I just now need to re-render out my video, tidy up my level a little more then package it. I've also made a start on getting all my binaries together and writing up my development documentation.



1 comment:

  1. hiii

    nice blog and good conten

    Final Year Project Help :- Qualityassignmenthelp is best company that offers to free

    final year project help, thesis writing help and all types programming project.


    Headquater USA

    100 Mainstreet Blvd. (South) 44th Floor, Highland Tower Miami, Florida 33148
    +16059567291
    service@qualityassignmenthelp.com
    www.qualityassignmenthelp.com
    Business Hours
    Availability: 24 hrs

    ReplyDelete