Monday, 10 November 2014

Current update and goals

Completely forgot to update on Friday so this post is regarding last week.

The past week I've just been adjusting the blockout some more, texturing one or two assets and creating a few more. These can be viewed below.

After my meeting with my FYP tutor Darren I've got a list of goals I need to achieve by the next time I see him, these are:

- 3rd person blueprint needs to be implemented to show scale
- Flesh out my schedule a lot more
- Do a colour pass on some of the assets like the wood
- Start to set up my basic lighting rig to get an idea of the lighting

The textured cloth inside the environment, I think the bake came out quite nice on this. I want to add some overall transparency to the cloth but I'll do that when the lighting is finished.

The high-poly next to the low poly windows
As you can see I've added in the 3rd person character. I originally had my block for scale and this seemed alright but I'm not 100% sure on the scale at the moment so I'm going to get some opinions on it. It might even be a case of just lowering the ceiling as it feels really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment